The latest jobs in martech
On the hunt for something new? Check out who's hiring in martech this week.
Every week, we feature fresh job listings for martech-ers, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday. If you’re looking to hire, please submit your listing here — please note: We will not post listings without a salary range.
Newest jobs in Martech:
Sr. Marketing Operations Manager @ TigerConnect (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $89,500 – $189,500 (est.)
- Manage, maintain and continually evolve our lead scoring, lifecycle models and operational fundamentals.
- Maintaining data integrity and data governance through operational programs and automated processes.
Manager of Demand Generation Marketing @ WorldSync (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $88,000 – $112,000 (est.)
- Build and lead a marketing function that includes collaboration with Product Management, Sales Leadership, Customer Success Management, and Executive Staff.
- Build multichannel campaigns (inbound and outbound) that align messaging to the target audience and buyer journey.
Growth Marketing Strategist @ NewNorth (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $80,000 – $120,000 (est.)
- Develop marketing strategies for clients that drive real, measurable results.
- Engage with clients and delivering your expertise with confidence, expertly managing expectations.
Marketing Manager – B2B SaaS @ Localize (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 (est.)
- Contribute to the development and management of 1WorldSync’s global demand generation campaigns across channels (e.g., email, SEM, digital advertising, web, events.) including strategy, content planning, campaign setup, A/B testing, reporting, and optimization.
- Partner with Product Marketing Manager as well as Go-To-Market (GTM) and Sales teams to develop and optimize campaigns according to the product roadmap and 1WorldSync’s pipeline and revenue goals.
Principle Marketing Analytics Analyst @ Shutterfly Inc. (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $90,000 – $114,000 (est.)
- Answer measurement and data integration questions: define analytics approach, retrieve, and manipulate data needed to perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights to Marketing Management team.
- Create and share out weekly reports to clearly communicate Email channel and campaign performance. Identify trends and draw insights and test results to help guide future planning. Dig into the category performance and drivers.
Sr. Growth Marketing Manager @ Backblaze (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $130,000 – $190,000 (est.)
- Lead growth marketing initiatives to ensure the best lead experience by creating awareness, promoting free trials or sales leads and ultimately converting leads to paying customers.
- Report out key performance metrics on a weekly/monthly basis and develop monetization trends and sales strategies to optimize our investment for ROI.
Global Lead Product Marketing Manager @ LiveRamp (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $130,000 – $160,000 (est.)
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases.
Partner Marketing Manager @ Lambda (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $103,000 – $165,000 (est.)
- Field incoming co-marketing requests, identify new areas of opportunity, and prioritize activities according to impact and reach.
- Work closely with the Sales team to strengthen GTM execution around new and enhanced partnerships.
Sr. Marketing Data Analyst @ GameChanger (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $100,000 – $130,000 (est.)
- Support the Marketing and Partnerships teams in tracking, reporting, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing and go-to-market activities through the entire marketing funnel from awareness to retention.
- Build reports, data visualizations, and dashboards that clearly communicate findings to stakeholders.
Sr. Marketing Operations Manager @ Cotiviti (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $94,000 – $115,000 (est.)
- Build and execute strategic, best-in-class, multi-channel marketing campaigns for enterprise and line of business audience segments.
- Perform workflow set up in HubSpot including audience selection, dynamic content, etc. to ensure accuracy of campaigns.
Sr. Consulant, Go-to-Market Strategy @ Shift Paradigm (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $90,000 – $130,000 (est.)
- Execute on diverse client consulting projects, with a focus on strategic initiatives and their execution.
- Develop solutions for complex marketing, sales, and organizational challenges in collaboration with the support of specialists across delivery areas.
Marketing Operations Manager @ Britive (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 (est.)
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in campaign operations to continually evolve a best-in-class marketing automation system.
- Own and improve supportive structure directly impacting a steady volume of campaign requests by creating and maintaining Hubspot program templates and documentation for Demand Generation and Field Marketing teams.
Jr. Marketing Operations Associate @ Fictiv (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 (est.)
- Manage, or assist with data cleanliness, database health reporting, normalization, data cleanup, etc.
- Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting and ad hoc improvements across Martech systems like Sales-outreach (Outreach.io, or Salesloft for example), Marketo, scoring, enrichment and deduplication tooling.
Revenue Operations Analyst @ Goldcast (U.S. remote)
- Salary:$57,500 – $72,000 (est.)
- As the first person in the revenue ops function, you will report into the Head of Sales and act as a connective tissue between Marketing and Sales.
- You will connect data and systems, build workflows, and generate insights and analytics to empower marketing and sales to drive more revenue.
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.